For those of you who don’t understand the Greek language, the title of this podcast reads, in English: Christ has risen!
I heard this phrase proclaimed in Greece when I enjoyed the celebration of Easter in that wonderful country. Granted, half the folks making this proclamation were drunk… but that does not change the truth of this simple phrase.
Christ is risen. Jesus is alive!
As you celebrate the Christmas holiday season, our focus may be on the baby in the manger (as depicted in the graphic above). But remember what that baby did:
- He proclaimed the gospel (good news) to those who were oppressed
- He healed the sick
- He raised the dead
- He took your sins upon Himself on the cross
- He rose from the dead (Χριστός Ανέστη!)
- He ascended into heaven to sit at God’s right hand
- He is coming back to judge the quick (living) and the dead
- He loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life
As you celebrate friends, family, food and gifts… remember the Reason for the season.
Listen to This Podcast:
Click here to download the MP3 of this podcast.